Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate Social and Environmental Responsibility
The Corporate Citizen
Joule Power and its partners make it our business to be good corporate citizens.
- A good corporate citizen creates jobs with fair pay and safe working conditions.
- A good corporate citizen practices local resource conservation and pollution prevention.
- A good corporate citizen abides by all local laws, statutes and regulations.
Renewable energy production, like most technologies, does not come with zero negative impact on the environment. The challenge and responsibility of the good corporate citizen is to minimize the environmental impact of their business.
- Joule Power proactively works to reduce the environmental impact of the production of energy at every stage of the process or life cycle.
- Joule Power minimizes solid waste generation and the generation of pollutants into the environment through source reuse, recycling and treatment.
- Joule Power also maintains processes for the safe and efficient use, tracking, storage and disposal of hazardous and toxic materials.
- Joule Power complies with all applicable government environmental laws, statutes, regulations and other environmental requirements.
- Joule Power employees are provided with resource conservation and pollution prevention education.
- And, Joule Power only works with suppliers that also comply with all applicable government environmental laws, statutes, regulations and other environmental requirements.