Terms of Service
1. Authorized Use: Once you enter our website, you may review the website and use the website only in connection with these terms. This shall constitute the authorized use of the website. You warrant that you are using our website in good faith with good intentions to learn more about our Company. You are extended a limited, revocable license to use this website consistent with the authorized use and terms herein. We may revoke your license to use same for any reason whatsoever in our sole discretion. The intended use is simply for you to review the website and gather information about our Company. If you like more information, you may email us directly.
2. Your General User Warranties: You warrant that you shall not copy any of the website materials nor affect the website’s functioning in any manner. All use of this website shall be for informational purposes only. All contents on our website are, to the extent possible, protected by copyright, trademark or are otherwise proprietary. You may view and copy materials on the public portions of our website solely for non-commercial, personal and informational use. Any copy of this material or information you copy shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original. No other use of the information is authorized. To remove any doubt, when accessing or using the Services, you warrant that you will not violate any law, contract, regulation, intellectual property or other third-party right or commit a tort and/or engage in any wrongful or improper while using our Services. Without limiting the foregoing, you warrant that you will not:
- Use our Services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying our Services or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of our Services in any manner;
- Use our Services to pay for, support or otherwise engage in any illegal gambling activities; fraud; money-laundering; or terrorist activities; or other illegal activities;
- Use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access our Services or to extract data;
- Provide false, inaccurate, or misleading information; and
- Encourage or induce any third party to engage in any of the activities prohibited under this Section.
3. Limitation of Liability: We shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages resulting from the use of, or inability to use, the information on our website or any information provided through linked websites. In addition, we shall not be liable in any way for possible errors or omissions in the content of our website. We make no representation or warranty, express or implied, that any use of the information contained in our website will not infringe on any patent, copyright or trademark. You shall not rely upon the information on this website to be up to date, true and accurate at the time of your use.
4. No Advice: This website not intended to be used in making any decision relating to an investment in the Company and/or in any of its related projects and/or to do business with the Company. Nothing in this website shall be deemed to constitute any sort of investment, financial, tax, legal advice in any manner whatsoever. You shall not rely upon any information on this website in connection with making a business decision with the Company.
5. Copyrights, Trademarks and Other Intellectual Property Rights: Unless otherwise indicated by us, all copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all content and other materials contained on our website or provided in connection with the Services, including, without limitation, the logo and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, other files, layout and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, “Joule Power Materials“) are the property of Joule Power and/or our affiliates, subsidiaries or partners and are protected by laws and regulations. As such, we hereby grant you a limited, nonexclusive and revocable license to access and use the Joule Power Materials and this website for your personal or internal business use. Such license is subject to these Terms and does not permit any resale, distribution, modifying or otherwise making any derivative uses of the Joule Power Materials other than for their intended purposes. The license granted under this Section will automatically terminate if we suspend or terminate your access to the Services. You may not use any trademark, product or service name of Joule Power without our prior written permission, including without limitation any metatags or other “hidden text” utilizing any trademark, product or service name of Joule Power. In addition, the look and feel of our Services, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, is the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of Joule Power and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned through our Services are the property of their respective owners. Our reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by us.
6. Third-Party Content: In using our Services, you may view content provided by third parties, including links to web pages of such parties, (“Third-Party Content“). We do not control, endorse or adopt any Third-Party Content and shall have no responsibility for Third-Party Content, including without limitation material that may be misleading, incomplete, erroneous, offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. In addition, your business dealings or correspondence with such third parties are solely between you and the third parties. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings, and you understand that your use of Third-Party Content, and your interactions with third parties, is at your own risk and that we have no involvement whatsoever with same.
7. We Make No Guarantees as to the Accuracy of Information: We have attempted to provide accurate information on our website, however, we assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. In particular, we may not update our website on a daily or other regular basis. The information and materials contained on our website may be out of date or include omissions or other errors. We may change the information provided on our website at any time without notice and we will not be liable in any way for the possible consequences of such changes. You are obligated to review the terms and conditions of the website each time you visit the website. To that end, all information provided on our website is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind. We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
8. User Information and Feedback Provided to the Website: Any communication or material you transmit to our website by electronic mail or otherwise, or user content that you may post to our website, including any data, feedback, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Additionally, unless specifically agreed to by us in writing, we shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information, and shall be free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques or any other material contained in such information for any reason we like. Once said information is transmitted to us, the information constitutes the Company’s property and the transmission of same constitutes a full assignment of your ownership rights in the information to us to be owned and used by the Company for Company purposes. If you do not agree with this provision, then do not send us any information or post any information with us. To be clear, by posting or transmitting to us any User Content on our website, submitting any communication, material or User Content to us, or in responding to questionnaires, or email us information that your actions shall constitute a full assignment of rights in that content to us and we shall own and be able to enjoy same for any Company purpose.
9. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Joule Power and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and assigns of same, from and against any and all loss, costs, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses), claims, damages and liabilities related to, or associated with, your use of this website and any violation of these terms and conditions by you.
10. Links to Third-Party Websites: Our website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and/or controlled by other parties. Access to any other website is at your own risk and will result in you leaving our website. We have not reviewed all of the third party sites’ information and we do not control and are not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information accessible from these websites. Hence, we shall in no way be liable for you using any third party website or your reliance upon same.
11. Forward-Looking Statements: The information on this website may contain some forward-looking statements about our business and projects, such as statements concerning our ability to finance, develop, market, commercialize, implement and participate in energy related projects and ventures. Such statements are based on our Company’s current expectations and are subject to a number of risks, factors and uncertainties that may cause actual results, events and performance to differ materially from those referred to in the forward-looking statements. Additionally, the statements herein may be based on speculation and are for your general information only in connection with promoting the Company. Hence, we cannot and will not guarantee the accuracy of said information and as such, no forward-looking statement can be guaranteed and actual results may vary materially. Hence, you cannot rely on the information herein for making any decisions to do business with the Company.
12. Termination and Suspension of Use: We may block and/or terminate your access to this website for any reason whatsoever. Additionally, should you take any action that may interfere with the website in a detrimental manner, then the Company may take legal action against you.
13. Choice of Law: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands and the Parties hereto subject themselves to the exclusive jurisdiction of same. In the event that any dispute, claim or controversy arises between the parties in connection with or relating to this Agreement, including any question concerning the existence, validity, breach, termination or interpretation thereof (collectively, “Dispute”), the aggrieved party shall give the other party a written notice of Dispute (“Notice of Dispute”) with a description of the Dispute in reasonable detail. The parties shall negotiate in good faith and exercise reasonable efforts to settle any notified Dispute within a period of thirty (30) days following the delivery of the Notice of Dispute. If the parties fail to resolve the Dispute within such period, the Dispute shall be finally settled under the Rules of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce by one or more arbitrators appointed in accordance with the said Rules. The place of arbitration shall be in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The language of the arbitral proceedings shall be English. The arbitral award shall be final, binding on the parties and non-appealable to such extent permissible by law.